Accessible introduction to Japanese language and culturePerfect book for aspiring Japanese speakers young and old:
Artfully illustrated and easy to follow, Let's Learn Japanese: First Words for Everyone
is an ideal travel primer and companion for aspiring Japanese speakers, as well as a welcome addition to the bookshelves of language lovers of any age. Pairing words and characters with whimsical illustrations, each section features examples of word pronunciation, the three main Japanese writing systems (kanji, hiragana and katakana), and common Japanese elements.
For children and adults who are beginning to speak Japanese, Let's Learn Japanese: First Words for Everyone is a great place to start and learn basic words and concepts.Handy Japanese language collection pairs words and characters with whimsical illustrations.
- Instructive and engaging book families can use together.
- Great gift for travelers of any age heading to Japan.
- Aurora Cacciapuoti is an author and illustrator of more than a dozen children's books.
- Accessible and educational Japanese language primer
- Easy to carry travel companion language book
- Books for kids ages 4-8